Holding It Together With Eco Styler Gel


So as yall can tell we have completely skipped over winter/fall and have now landed straight into summer.  These are the days when its going to start to become difficult to tame our unruly hairdos.  Well ladies, I have a solution that has almost always worked for me and that is the Argan Oil hair Gel by Eco Styler.  Now I know that a lot of people frown upon the use of gel because it can damage and dry out your hair.  Well the good thing about this gel is it is alcohol free and doesn’t leave your hair feeling flaky or itchy.   The hold on the gel is superb at a max hold of 10 but it doesn’t leave your hair rock hard.  With this gel it leaves your hair super soft with a beautiful, healthy, shine, much like a fresh relaxer. It is also very easy to comb out and wash when you are ready to change your hair style. I love this gel so much that I got the large bucket for only $8.99 in the US because I knew it would be my best friend during the hot summer days.  It’s just so convenient and good to use when I want to put my hair up in a nice, sleek, updo or bun.  This gel can be purchased at any beauty supply store in your city for no more than $5.00 for the smaller bottle.

Check out this detailed review by uluvmegz and see the results for yourself

NeaNea



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Brown Sugar Blog © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects